Your headquarters for Port Coquitlam legal services, legal firm Ashdin Law focuses on small businesses, large corporations, and recent tax changes. Our team has a strong background in Canadian and international tax, corporate law, accounting, estate, financial, and personal planning.
We’re centrally located in beautiful Port Coquitlam, and serve our local community with pride as well as our neighboring communities of Coquitlam and Port Moody. We enjoy working right where we live, getting to know our clients as both valued customers, and neighbors.
Our services are integrated, practical, and cost-effective and are always delivered with transparency. We believe in collaboration and always working as a team to find the best legal solutions for your business.
We provide comprehensive guidance and advice in several focused legal areas, including:
Corporate Law Services
- Initial business structuring (proprietorship vs. partnership vs. incorporating)
- Incorporations, registered records office, and annual corporate filings
- Corporate business reorganizations and restructuring
- Investment structuring, including life insurance and real estate
- Purchase and sale of a business (assets or shares)
- Strategic advice for both small and large businesses
- Contract Review including Leases and Offers to Lease
- Corporate, partnership and shareholder agreements
- Franchise agreements
- In-house notarial services
Tax Law Services
- Tax planning
- Succession planning
- Tax planning execution
- Business reorganizations and restructuring
- Divisive Transactions (butterfly transactions)
- Rollovers, amalgamations and wind-ups
- Estate freezes
- Purchase and sale of a business (tax implications for asset versus share transactions)
Estate Planning & Personal Planning
- Wills, trusts, and estate freezes
- Wealth preservation and tax minimization on death
- Personal planning including Powers of Attorney, Advanced Directives and Representation Agreements
Corporate Counsel Services
- Corporate governance
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements
- Project execution
- Business and strategic advice
- Domestic and international structuring
We offer competitive fees and strive for optimal results for every client.
Please contact our office today to schedule a consultation.