Meet Port Coquitlam lawyer Ish Lila. Ish has more than 18 years of experience in corporate law, tax law, as well as estate planning law and brings seasoned legal experience to every project. Also, Ish has a pretty unique background – he is a lawyer and a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA). In addition, Ish’s financial background allows him to dive deeper into a transactions numbers, lowering costs and conducting thorough tax analysis. Ish adds value for all of his clients because he is able to understand the 360 view of his their business. He has the proven experience to address all of your legal business needs.
Throughout his career, Ish worked at a Big 4 accounting firm and one of the Lower Mainland’s leading law firms. Also, he provided in-house counsel at a large multinational organization. He understands how important it is to really understand your business. Not to mention you can always trust him to ask you the right questions to see the big picture. He’ll always provide personalized guidance that will achieve both an optimal and practice outcome for your unique situation. He’s a Port Coquitlam lawyer you can count on.
Education & Professional Designations
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Simon Fraser University
- Bachelor of Laws – The University of Western Ontario
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia (now Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia)
- Financial Planning Standards Council
- The Law Society of British Columbia